Sunday, May 13, 2007

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

This one is from my first roommate in college, the Dinner Fairy.

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

2 cans cream of chicken soup
cooked chicken
bunch of torn corn tortillas
bunch of sour cream
bunch of cheddar cheese
2 cans diced green chiles

*Mix everything up and put it in a casserole dish at 375 until heated through

My Notes
Here's how I translated this into husband friendly terms (since he made this for me for Mothers' Day):
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
15-20 flour tortillas, torn up
2 C sour cream
8 oz cheddar cheese, separated
1 can diced green chiles, drained (the kids aren't that big on chilies)

Mix everything together (use about half of the cheese), then top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Reviews
Holy cow was this ever popular! I didn't think the kids would go for this, but everyone but the baby had seconds!
Perry and I loved it!

No comments: