Friday, July 20, 2007

Baked S'mores

Baked S'mores
-Tara

8-10 whole graham crackers
1 box fudge brownie mix
3 C miniature marshmallows
2/3 C chopped peanuts (opt)
1 C milk chocolate chips

Place graham crackers in a single layer on bottom of greased 9x13 pan. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour on top of graham crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Top with marshmallows, peanutes, and chocolate chips. Return to oven to brown the marshmallows. Cool before cutting into squares.

My Notes
Didn't do the peanut option, obviously. I think I let it cool too much (4 hours) before cutting, because the marshmallows wouldn't let go of the knife when we went to dig in.

Reviews
I did this for my dad's birthday gift. Everyone agreed this was one to make again.

No comments: